Vol. 2, No. 15
BillShrink, an independent money saving site advises to watch for:
1. ATM fees: The ATM convenience fee could be $2 and the card-issuer bank could charge $2.50. Result: you could pay $4.50 for $20 of your own money.
2. Credit card late fee: Miss a minimum payment of $15 and get a late fee as high as $39.
3. Cell phone plans: Most of us overpay. Who knows how many voice minutes, texts they actually use? One suggestions: Sign up for family plans -- a possible savings of hundreds.
For more money tips, check out these Getting Your Money's Worth guests:
Dr. Robert Manning, Author, CREDIT CARD NATION
Jonathan Clements, Director, Financial Guidance, myFi.com, Citicorp
For more value: Watch my "60 Seconds on Value" on our website:
NEW -- follow us on www.Twitter.com
Catch us on:
· Time Warner Cable Channel 34/78, RCN 83, VRZN 33: Sundays at 8:30 a.m. (streaming: www.mnn.org)
· Brooklyn Cable Access, Channel 34/67: Mondays at 1:30 p.m. (streaming: www.bricartsmedia.org)
· 1010WINS Radio: 12:29 a.m. Weds-Sats (streaming: www.1010wins.com)
Also on YouTube and
ITunes. These commentaries airing on